WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY EVENING THROUGHWEDNESDAY EVENING
The National Weather Service in Buffalo has issued a Winter Storm
Watch...which is in effect from Monday evening through Wednesday
* LOCATIONS...Niagara Frontier and the western Southern Tier.
* TIMING...From early Monday evening through early Wednesday
* HAZARDS...Heavy snow and blowing snow.
* ACCUMULATIONS...7 to 14 inches are possible.
* WINDS...North 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* VISIBILITIES...As low as a half mile at times.
* IMPACTS...Heavy snow and blowing snow could produce very
difficult driving conditions with very poor visibility and deep
snow cover on roads.
* FORECASTER CONFIDENCE...Medium due to the uncertainty in the
exact track of the storm system.
A Winter Storm Watch means that heavy snow and/or ice
accumulations are possible. If you are within the watch area...
remain alert to rapidly changing weather conditions.