State Police Conduct Underage Drinking Enforcement Detail.
On May 23,2020, New York State Police Members from SP Clarence conducted an underage drinking enforcement detail at 15 area establishments that resulted in 2 arrests. The following subjects were arrested for a violation under the New York Alcoholic Beverage Control Law Section 65, Prohibited sale to a person under the age of 21.
A 25-year-old employee of the Sunoco Gas station located at 13320 Broadway Rd. in the Village of Alden, NY is scheduled to appear in the Village of Alden Court at a later date.
A 42-year-old employee of the Bains of Depew Citgo Gas station located at 5761 Transit Rd. in the Village of Depew, NY is scheduled to appear in the Village of Depew Court at a later date.
The following establishments were checked and found to be in compliance:
- Kenyon’s 5820 Goodrich Rd. Clarence Center
- House of Spirits 93 Main St. Akron
- Uni-Mart 12996 Main St. Akron
- Rite Aid 12983 Main St. Akron
- Crosby’s 13285 Broadway Rd. Alden
- Rite Aid 13090 Broadway Rd. Alden
- Alden Liquor Store 12769 Broadway Rd. Alden
- Kwik Fill 5835 Broadway Rd. Lancaster
- 7 Eleven 5821 Broadway Rd. Lancaster
- Main St. Mobil 6875 Main St. Williamsville
- Sunoco Gas Station 8000 Main St. Williamsville
- Walgreens 5275 Transit Rd. Williamsville
- Speedway 6011 Transit Rd. Clarence.