Orchard Park - Road Closure And New Traffic Pattern For Bills Game.
Erie County Sheriff Timothy B. Howard announces road closure and traffic patterns for the Saturday playoff game.
· The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 9:30 a.m.;
· The road will remain closed until after the game;
· Parking pass holders can still access Lots 2 and 6 from Abbott Road;
· Drivers are advised to avoid the area and find alternate routes.
Route 20A (Big Tree Road)
· Rte. 20A will be open in both east and west directions throughout Saturday;
· The Sheriff’s Office will not close 20A to westbound traffic after the game.