Erie County Sheriff Office Reopens Fingerprinting Office.
Erie County Sheriff Timothy B. Howard announced Thursday, May 21, the fingerprint office will reopen to the public on Tuesday, May 26.
The Sheriff is asking anyone who has an appointment follow current COVID19 protocols and the following requirements:
· Individuals must make an appointment – the office will not accept walk-ups;
· To make an appointment, please call 716.858.6566;
· Appointments are scheduled from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Friday (closed on holidays);
· Everyone must wear a mask before entering the office;
· No more than two (2) people are allowed in the office at one time;
· Individuals will be required to wash their hands once inside the office;
· Guests are asked to remain 6 feet apart and stay within the markings on the floor;
· Individuals must provide a government-issued ID;
· Payment is due at the time of the service;
o $25.00 per fingerprint request;
o Cash – or – money orders payable to “Erie County Sheriff’s Office” only;
For more information, people are encouraged to visit www2.erie.gov/sheriff and select fingerprinting at the bottom of the page